Wednesday, March 18, 2009

bring it on tonto

okay, let me first say that i love animals! God has created some pretty cool animals. yes, i love God's creatures, although many of which i choose to enjoy from afar. i enjoy dogs and have been the owner of a couple in my lifetime- blondie, audie, and currently scout- all of whom will always have a special place in my heart. we have bonded and shared life together. that being said, as far as pets and animals living in my home i do have limits-dogs and fish. recently a couple of tiny critters have decided to take up residence in my home- uninvited i may add. these mice have quickly become my foes and prey. it seems that they are out to get me and will taunt me throughout the day and night! of course i do not think that anyone in my house has actually seen my new arch enemies, which in a way i am glad that the girls have not had any encounters with the little rascals. now you may be thinking that i am overreacting and going a bit overboard and to some degree i would have to agree with you, but i have been consumed and on a mission and will not cease until i have reigned victorious. so i continue on in my journey to defeat tonto (yes, i have named the mouse- he keeps taunting me, i thought it was fitting) and rid the heyer home of all intruders!

3 comments:

Ang said...

tonto, haha love it!!

oh gosh holly, we dealt with many a "tonto" in our days at the old house. i don't envy you one bit. ugh.

good luck!

Mindy said...

Good luck with the hunt! So glad to see a new post. :)

Anonymous said...

I am imagining you wearing your camo sitting up at night waiting to catch Tonto! I hope you win the battle.