Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i love you


i love you- three little words that can melt any one's heart, especially a mom! that is exactly what happened to me this morning. after the morning school drop off it was only little miss r with me in the car and that's when she said those three simple words that changed my day- i love you. oh, i could have cried! and if you know me you may be surprised to hear that i didn't break down right there in the preschool parking lot! i did however call logan right away to share my joy. i pray that you too can have that affect on someone by simply letting them know how much you care about them. maybe just a simple thank you to a veteran today. so my challenge to you is to share the love with someone today! it will more than likely bless you too. :)

3 comments:

Ang said...

Precious, Holly. I still remember the day Dannyboy first say "I wub woo". Goodness, I am teary thinking of it.

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Those words are so precious no matter how many times I hear them!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love it! Little Miss Rylie chose the perfect moment when it was just the 2 of you. I can't wait to see you in 11 days:)