Saturday, November 22, 2008

My little Teacher


Well, a few weeks ago I was a bit freaked out about Miss P's class report on Community Helpers. In my defense I haven't done an oral report in years let alone never having helped my own child prepare for one! Of course there was nothing to be worried about, she had it under control. If I may say so myself, she was awesome- not that I am biased in any way. She was poised and confident, unlike myself and the other nervous parents watching from the back of the classroom. She was the only student who chose to talk about teachers and acted the part to a tee. Thanks Grandma W for the wardrobe! In the end she received an A+ and I am as proud as can be. I am so blessed to be the Mom of fantastic kids, who are teaching me something new every day. (This photo was taken with her teacher)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so cute! I'm glad your biased - who wouldn't be!?

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable--I love the glasses:)